U.S. Export Controls: ITAR & EAR from a non-U.S. Perspective
Full Circle Compliance now welcomes registrations for its Academy Training Course entitled “Awareness Course U.S. Export Controls: ITAR & EAR from a Non-U.S. Perspective”.
Why you should attend
U.S. export control laws and regulations have due to their extraterritorial application a significant impact on non-U.S. organizations. Simply handling or working with a U.S. item can result in a significant compliance burden (having the right export classifications, ensuring U.S. export authorizations are in place, screening business partners, installing appropriate access controls, etc.) In this awareness course we guide those new to U.S. export controls, or those who want to refresh their knowledge, along the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
Who should attend
The Training Course is ideally suited for those new to U.S. export controls and compliance professionals who want to refresh their basic understanding of the relevant laws and regulations. After this course you can act more confidently when dealing with U.S. export-controlled items.
Course Topics – What you will learn
The course will cover multiple topics relevant for organizations outside the U.S. that are subject to U.S. export controls, including:
- The U.S. regulatory framework, key concepts and definitions
- Understanding U.S. export control classifications
- Essential steps to ensure a U.S. export control compliant shipment
- The latest regulatory trends and developments
Upon completion of this course, participants will have gained/ be able to:
- Obtaining knowledge of the legal framework of the U.S. export control system
- Getting familiar with key concepts and definitions of U.S. export controls, specifically the ITAR and EAR, relevant for organizations outside of the U.S.
- Understanding the (potential) extraterritorial impact of U.S. export controls on organizations outside of the U.S. and the risks of non-compliance
- Obtaining practical knowledge and insights to ensure a compliant shipment in the context of the U.S. regulatory framework
- Getting familiar with recent trends in enforcement and compliance program guidelines
Participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the online training event.
Training Event: Awareness Course “U.S. Export Controls: ITAR & EAR from a non-U.S. Perspective
Training course hours: 3:00 pm – 5:15 pm (CEST) /9:00 am – 11:15 am (EDT)
Registration: To register, please click on the registration button or contact email@example.com.
* This course can be followed in combination with “The ABC of Foreign Military Sales” (15 or 20 Apr 2021).
Past attendee’s discount: 10%
* Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org via your business email address to request your discount voucher.
* NOTE: Foreign transaction fees may be imposed by your card issuer if you are located outside the EU.