No products in the cart.
Designing an Internal Compliance Program for Export Controls & Sanctions
Full Circle Compliance now welcomes registrations for its Academy Training Course entitled “Designing an Internal Compliance Program for Export Control & Sanctions”.
Organizations handling military and dual-use items must comply with export control laws and regulations and related trade restrictions, such as sanctions and embargoes. Developing an Internal Compliance Program (ICP) is considered a best practice to ensure compliant transactions and to prevent non-compliance situations that can disrupt business operations and access to important markets and technologies. But having an internal compliance program is more than just meeting regulatory requirements; it enhances trust among business partners and government officials, and when organized efficiently, it can create new business opportunities.
Who should attend?
This course is specifically designed for compliance officers and those in a similar role who aim to enhance their organization’s export compliance efforts. The course provides valuable insights for both employees and (senior / middle) management working in any industry subject to U.S. and/or EU (member state) export control laws and sanctions regulations.
The course will cover multiple topics and tackle various key questions, including but not limited to:
- Setting the Scene
- What is expected from your organization?
- Key elements of an ICP
- Best practice tips for enhancing your ICP
- Examples of policies and procedures
- Strategic benefits.
This course includes hands-on exercises and peer group networking.
Course Objectives – Upon completion of this course, participants will have gained / be able to:
- Answer why ICPs continue to gain importance
- Understand what relevant government agencies expect fromyour organization
- Understand key elements and conditions for a robust andeffective ICP
- Understand how you can utilize compliance as a businessenabler
- Practical tips and tricks for enhancing your current activities
Participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the training event.
Registration: To register, please click on the registration button or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* This course can be followed in combination with “Implementing an Internal Compliance Program for Export Controls & Sanctions” the day after.