Designing an Internal Compliance Program for Export Controls & Sanctions
Full Circle Compliance now welcomes registrations for its Academy Training Course entitled “Designing an Internal Compliance Program for Export Control & Sanctions”.
Organizations handling military and dual-use items must comply with export control laws and regulations and related trade restrictions, such as sanctions and embargoes. Developing an Internal Compliance Program (ICP) is considered a best practice to ensure compliant transactions and to prevent non-compliance situations that can disrupt business operations and access to important markets and technologies. But having an internal compliance program is more than just meeting regulatory requirements; it enhances trust among business partners and government officials, and when organized efficiently, it can create new business opportunities.
Who should attend:
This course is specifically designed for compliance officers and those in a similar role who aim to enhance their organization’s export compliance efforts. The course provides valuable insights for both employees and (senior/middle) management working in any industry subject to U.S. and/or EU (member state) export control laws and sanctions regulations.
The course will cover multiple topics and tackle various key questions, including but not limited to:
- Setting the Scene
- What is expected from your organization?
- Key elements of an ICP
- Best practice tips for enhancing your ICP
- Examples of policies and procedures
- Strategic benefits.
This course includes hands-on exercises and peer group networking.
Course Objectives – Upon completion of this course, participants will have gained/be able to:
- Answer why ICPs continue to gain importance
- Understand what relevant government agencies expect from your organization
- Understand key elements and conditions for a robust and effective ICP
- Understand how you can utilize compliance as a business enabler
- Practical tips and tricks for enhancing your current activities
Participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the training event.
Training Event: Designing an Internal Compliance Program for Export Controls & Sanctions
Training course hours: 3:00 – 5:00 pm CET / 10:00 – 12:00 am EST / 7:00 – 9:00 am PST
Instructors: Marco M. Crombach MSc (COO) and Michael Farrell (Managing Director)
Registration: To register, please click on the registration button or contact email@example.com.
Login Details: The login information will be sent via email to every participant about a week prior to the event.
* This course can be followed in combination with “Implementing an Internal Compliance Program for Export Controls & Sanctions”.
Past attendee’s discount: 10%
* Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request your discount voucher.
NOTE: Foreign transaction fees may be imposed by your card issuer if you are located outside the EU.