No products in the cart.
An Introduction to EU / Dutch Dual-Use and Military Export Controls
Why you should attend
This training course is ideally suited for compliance professionals and those in a similar role who aim to gain a better understanding of EU and Dutch export control laws and regulations, related compliance requirements, and industry’s best practices.
Who should attend
Compliance professionals or those in a similar role in any industry affected by EU/Dutch export controls (e.g. manufacturing, logistics/freight forwarding, research & development, aerospace & defense, government, etc.).
The course will cover multiple topics relevant for organizations that are subject to EU and Dutch dual-use and/or military export controls, including:
- The EU and Dutch regulatory framework
- Key concepts and definitions
- Practical tips regarding classification and licensing;
- Essential steps to ensure a compliant shipment
- Identifying red flag situations and handling (potential) non-compliance issues
- Recent enforcement trends, and
- The latest developments regarding EU and Dutch Internal Compliance Program requirements and best practices
Participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the training course.
- Training Event: Awareness Course “An Introduction to EU / Dutch Dual-Use and Military Export Controls.”
- Location: Online
- Training course hours: 3pm – 5pm (CET) /09:00 am – 11:00 am (EDT)
- Instructor: Marco F.N. Crombach (COO)
- Registration: To register, please click on the registration button or contact email@example.com.
Past attendee’s discount: 10%
* Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org via your business email address to request your discount voucher.
* NOTE: Foreign transaction fees may be imposed by your card issuer if you are located outside the EU.