No products in the cart.
U.S. Export Controls: The Export Administration Regulations (EAR) from a non-U.S. Perspective
Full Circle Compliance now welcomes registrations for its renewed intermediate training course “U.S. Export Controls: The Export Administration Regulations (EAR) from a non-U.S. Perspective.”
Why you should attend:
U.S. export control laws and regulations have due to their extraterritorial application a significant impact on non-U.S. organizations. Simply handling or working with a U.S. item can result in a significant compliance burden (having the right export classifications, ensuring U.S. export authorizations are in place, screening business partners, installing appropriate access controls, etc.) In this intermediate course, we guide those familiar with U.S. export controls, or those who want to refresh their knowledge on the Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
Who should attend:
This intermediate-level training course is specifically designed for compliance professionals and those in a similar role who aim to stay up-to-date with the latest Export Administration Regulations (EAR) requirements that apply to non-U.S. transactions.
What you will learn:
The course will cover multiple topics relevant for organizations outside the U.S. that are subject to U.S. export controls, including:
- The U.S. regulatory framework, key concepts and definitions
- Understanding U.S. export control classifications
- Essential steps to ensure a U.S. export control-compliant shipment
- The latest regulatory trends and developments
- Obtaining knowledge of the legal framework of the U.S. export control system
- Getting familiar with key concepts and definitions of U.S. export controls, specifically the EAR, relevant for organizations outside of the U.S.
- Understanding the (potential) extraterritorial impact of U.S. export controls on organizations outside of the U.S. and the risks of non-compliance
- Obtaining practical knowledge and insights to ensure a compliant shipment in the context of the U.S. regulatory framework
- Getting familiar with recent trends in enforcement and compliance program guidelines
Participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the training event.
Training Event: Intermediate Course: “U.S. Export Controls: The Export Administration Regulations (EAR) from a non-U.S. Perspective”
Training course hours: 3:00 – 5:00 pm CET / 9:00 – 11:00 am EST / 6:00 – 8:00 am PST
Instructors: Marco F.N. Crombach (COO)
Registration: To register, please click on the registration button or contact email@example.com.
Login Details: The login information will be sent via email to every participant about a week prior to the event.
* This course can be followed in combination with “U.S. Export Controls: The International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) from a non-U.S. Perspective” and/or “The ABCs of Foreign Military Sales”.
Past attendee’s discount: 10%
* Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request your discount voucher.
NOTE: Foreign transaction fees may be imposed by your card issuer if you are located outside the EU.