No products in the cart.
Implementing an Internal Compliance Program for Export Controls & Sanctions
Full Circle Compliance now welcomes registrations for its Academy Training Course entitled “Implementing an Internal Compliance Program for Export Control & Sanctions”.
Organizations handling military and dual-use items must comply with export control laws and regulations and related trade restrictions, such as sanctions and embargoes. Developing an Internal Compliance Program (ICP) is considered a best practice to ensure compliant transactions and to prevent non-compliance situations that can disrupt business operations and access to important markets and technologies. This training session will assist you in developing the tools required to keep their ICP’s effective and efficient. Specific attention will be given to developing audit methodologies and other monitoring capabilities that will allow a compliance officer to keep on top of the compliance effort at their organization.
Who should attend:
This course is specifically designed for compliance officers and those in a similar role who aim to enhance their organization’s export compliance efforts. The course provides valuable insights for both employees and (senior/middle) management working in any industry subject to U.S. and/or EU (member state) export control laws and sanctions regulations.
The course will cover multiple topics and tackle various key questions, including but not limited to:
- ICP maturity levels, real-time monitoring and continuous improvements
- General Red Flags
- Key Performance Indicators for Trade Compliance and reporting to management
- Automated controls, IT security including Cloud Computing
- Compliance Audits, perform gap-analysis or slack-analysis
This course includes hands-on exercises and peer group networking.
Course Objectives – Upon completion of this course, participants will have gained/be able to:
- Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of a compliance program
- Design and implement a strategy to increase the maturity level of a compliance program
- Define the KPIs and system requirements for a compliance program depending on its specific situation
- Analyze the compliance risk profile of a company and define adequate safeguarding-measures
Participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the training event.
Training Event: Implementing an Internal Compliance Program for Export Controls & Sanctions
Training course hours: 3:00 – 5:00 pm CET / 10:00 – 12:00 am EST / 7:00 – 9:00 am PST
Instructors: Michael E. Farrell (Managing Director)
Registration: To register, please click on the registration button or contact email@example.com.
Login Details: The login information will be sent via email to every participant about a week prior to the event.
* This course can be followed in combination with “Designing an Internal Compliance Program for Export Controls & Sanctions”.
Past attendee’s discount: 10%
* Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request your discount voucher.
NOTE: Foreign transaction fees may be imposed by your card issuer if you are located outside the EU.