An Introduction to EU / Dutch Dual-Use and Military Export Controls
This training course is ideally suited for compliance professionals and those in a similar role who aim to gain a better understanding of EU and Dutch export control laws and regulations, related compliance requirements, and industry’s best practices.
Who should attend
Compliance professionals or those in a similar role in any industry affected by EU/Dutch export controls (e.g. manufacturing, logistics/freight forwarding, research & development, aerospace & defense, government, etc.).
The course will cover multiple topics relevant for organizations that are subject to EU and Dutch dual-use and/or military export controls, including:
- The EU and Dutch regulatory framework
- Key concepts and definitions
- Practical tips regarding classification and licensing;
- Essential steps to ensure a compliant shipment
- Identifying red flag situations and handling (potential) non-compliance issues
- Recent enforcement trends, and
- The latest developments regarding EU and Dutch Internal Compliance Program requirements and best practices
Participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the training course.
- Training Event: Awareness Course “An Introduction to EU / Dutch Dual-Use and Military Export Controls.”
- Location: Online
- Training course hours: 3pm – 5pm (CET)
- Instructor: Marco F.N. Crombach (COO)