No products in the cart.
EU Dual-Use and Military Export Controls
Full Circle Compliance now welcomes registrations for its Academy Training Course entitled “EU Dual-Use and Military Export Controls”.
Why you should attend:
This training course is ideally suited for compliance professionals and those in a similar role who aim to gain a better understanding of EU export control laws and regulations, related compliance requirements, and industry’s best practices.
Who should attend:
Compliance professionals or those in a similar role in any industry affected by EU export controls (e.g. manufacturing, logistics/freight forwarding, research & development, aerospace & defense, government, etc.).
The course will cover multiple topics relevant for organizations that are subject to EU dual-use and/or military export controls, including:
– The EU regulatory framework;
– Key concepts and definitions;
– Practical tips regarding classification and licensing;
– Essential steps to ensure a compliant shipment;
– Identifying red flag situations and handling (potential) non-compliance issues;
– Recent enforcement trends, and;
– The latest developments regarding EU Internal Compliance Program requirements and best practices
Participants will receive a certificate upon completion of the training course.
Training Event: “EU Dual-Use & Military Export Controls”
Training course hours: 3:00 – 5:00 pm CET (Amsterdam) / 9:00 – 11:00 am EST (New York) / 6:00 – 8:00 am PST (Los Angeles)
Instructor: Marco F.N. Crombach (COO)
Registration: To register, please click on the registration button or contact email@example.com.
Login Details: The login information will be emailed to every participant about a week before the event.
Past attendee’s discount: 10%
Bartlett’s Annotated ITAR (“BITAR”) or Bartlett’s Annotated FTR (“BAFTR”) subscriber’s discount: 10%
Bartlett’s Annotated ITAR (“BITAR”) and Bartlett’s Annotated FTR (“BAFTR”) subscriber’s discount: 15%
* Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request your discount voucher.
NOTE: Foreign transaction fees may be imposed by your card issuer if you are located outside the EU.
For U.S. customers, in case your credit card payment is rejected please contact your bank to enable foreign transactions.